Niche-ing Down On Daily Podcasts
Five things to consider before you start recording your daily podcast.
The old Evo cautioned anyone who would listen to stay away from daily podcasting. But after doing it for about 70 episodes, I'm changing my tune. Even better -- I think a daily podcast is a great way to set your business-focused podcast apart.
But daily podcasting is hard. Is it harder than making a well-produced weekly show? Maybe? But what I can say for certain is that it's different work.
In this short episode, I break down five big things to think about:
- Why news based isn't niche enough
- How long it will take you to produce/publish each episode
- Finding the sweet spot for your daily show's length
- Choosing the right time to publish that makes your audience happy
- Ideas on repurposing/repackaging to increase the usability of your content.