The old Evo cautioned anyone who would listen to stay away from daily podcasting. But after doing it for about 70 episodes, I'm changing my tune. Even better -- I think a daily podcast is a great way to set your business-focused podcast apart.
But daily podcasting is hard. Is it harder than making a well-produced weekly show? Maybe? But what I can say for certain is that it's different work.
In this short episode, I break down five big things to think about:
- Why news based isn't niche enough
- How long it will take you to produce/publish each episode
- Finding the sweet spot for your daily show's length
- Choosing the right time to publish that makes your audience happy
- Ideas on repurposing/repackaging to increase the usability of your content.